Archive for November, 2009
If you didn’t already know, the tartelettes are HUGE YouTube fans–we even have our own tarte TV channel! As you can imagine I watch tutorials on reg and some of the talent out there is amazing! This week some of the tarte girls rolled the tapes when they spoke about our favorite new gloss set crown jewels & now I just came across a cute review from a tarte fan! I’m sharing both below–Enjoy!
No worries, darlings, Mimi is the blogger who will save chic Christmas…or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa. (I’m très P.C.) Well, I’m playing Not-So-Secret Santa and giving you all you need to don truly gay apparel this Jingle Bell season.
1. You are Ebenezer Scrooge if this Isaac Mizrahi Two-Tone Velvet pump does not make you absolutely giddy. That eggplant on crimson is sartorially sinful.
2. I love Corpus’ Velvet Moto jacket because it puts a casual edge on this typically evening fabric. VroomVroomVelvet!
3. A.Wang has done it again with this perfect tough/soft-chic Velvet&Leather jacket
4. This Foley+Corinna Velvet Trim vest is the supreme style for the Tartelette just dabbling in the fabric. I’d amp up the sexy factor with sizzling liquid leggings.
5. Joie Velvet leggings
6. Nothing combats velvet’s “Old Granny” rep like this Free People micro-mini with its funky paisley print!
7. Gryphon Velvet Smoking Jacket
8. The patent and velvet on these Silver Way Oxfords is the best unexpected combo since Chrismukkah.
9. Who better to up the chic ante of the dreaded velvet headband than Mr. Jacobs? This Marc by Marc Jacobs Velvet Bow Headband is the perfect quirky touch to traditional Holiday fashions.
10. BCBG Max Azria Velvet Romper
Ok, Tartelettes, no more velvet vexing! It’s time for you to deck the halls with boughs of chicness
Jealous? I know!
Well, 2009 has revitalized the chunky chain, but no worries, tartelettes! Keds are no longer required. Instead, you can count on some of the hautest names in the jewelry game- Michael Kors, Max&Chloe and Kenneth Jay Lane!