friends & family gift guide: the rock star
In honor of our week long friends & family 30% off sale, we decided to ask some of our nearest and dearest what they’d like to give or get this year.
who: Kim Schifino, drummer and vocalist for the dance punk duo Matt and Kim.
claim to fame: Known for their do-it-yourself additude toward music and the fact that they’re almost always on tour, the band’s tunes have also been featured on TV shows like Community, Entourage, Skins and Chuck, along with a handful of commercials and films.
her gift list:
1. LipSurgence™ lip tints: “I have chapped lips year-round so I always need to keep them covered. I always have a lipstick or chapstick in hand and you should too — incase I lose mine and need to borrow yours!”
2. Eco-chic greeting cards and gift tags from Paper Playne: “Similar to downloading a song, you download a file and you can print out your own Holiday stationary so you can enjoy the designs over and over agan. Here’s a free download for the gift tags.”
3. Clarisonic: “I sweat my @#& off on stage. I use this after every performance to give my skin the ultimate cleaning. Maybe I will get one for Matt? Haha.”
4. Matt and Kim Sidewalks: “I listen to Sidewalks all the time. You should too!”
5. Bumble and bumble curl conscious reactivating mist: “For my sister, who has curly/wavy hair like me. We both love it!”
6. Restoration Hardware Luxury Plush Throw: “I have three of these. One for the couch, one for our bed, and one for the tour bus! If you buy three of something then you know it’s good!”
7. LEGO Architecture Empire State Building: “I may have already picked this up for someone who I’m with all the time! SHHH Don’t tell him!”
8. tarte aqua-gel eyeliners: “I have these in every color.”
For more info on Kim, visit mattandkimmusic.com. And stay tuned for more unique gift guides as we feature the holiday picks of one of our friends or family members each day, all week long!