friends & family gift guide: the fashionista
In honor of our week long friends & family 30% off sale, we decided to ask some of our nearest and dearest what they’d like to give or get this year.
who: Jen Steele, assistant fashion editor at Cosmopolitan
claim to fame: Jen’s worked in magazines for nearly five years—and has been on every side of a photoshoot—from the model to the assistant, the stylist, and the photographer. Currently at Cosmopolitan magazine, Jen works on nearly every fashion and beauty shoot alongside her editor. She’s also currently working on a photobook to publish in 2012: a collection of photos taken during her years as a fashion assistant.
her gift list:
1. tarte puttin’ on the glitz color collection & clutch: “I love how many options you get with this! Three gorg face palettes, plus a cute little clutch to hold my essentials for the night.”
2. Suzannah Wainhouse Cross Earrings: “Love her jewelry designs — the craftsmanship is impeccable.”
3. Kate: The Kate Moss Book: ”I’m obsessed with Kate Moss and hence this book, it’s a collectible. Want it!”
4. Acne Simone Blushed Blazer: “This blazer is so chic, yet fashion forward.”
5. Wundervoll bras: Wundervoll is one of my fave lingerie desingers. It’s seriously so comfortable while still being sexy.”
6. La Colombe Corsica blend: “Hello, coffee. This one is so bold and flavorful, YUM.”