holiday gift guide: the edgy eclectic
Blogger, model, fashion designer, and “it kid” – à la Nylon Magazine — Audrey Kitching has definitely made an impression on us. A funky cross between girly and punk, she’s a pop culture princess, social media maven and bona fide trendsetter. Safe to say we’ve got a major girl crush on her. So you can just imagine how excited we were when she gave us a peek at her holiday gift list!
What does the hippest of the hip want to give and get this year? Keep reading to find out!
From left to right:
1. Color drip candles; “I’m a sucker for drip candles… and the 70s. I’m a hippy in my heart.”
2. Cat shoes; ”Shoe lover + cat lover…perfect match.”
3. Amazonian clay mineral bronzer in park ave princess; “My favorite bronzer! It’s perfect for contouring, but still has a natural feel to it.”
4. River Island chunky spike friendship bracelet pack; ”These are the perfect braclets, I love to trade them with friends and the versatility of this pack makes that more then possible!”
5. Illustrated People church water color sweatshirt; “Everything about this is hands down perfect. I would probably live in this spiritual work of art.”
6. Laboratory flower vases: “This is a great gift. Perfect for the bathroom or kitchen window sill — just fill with lavender, daisys and herbs!”
7. LipSurgence™ matte lip tint; “I love this product so much because it can be used to doll up for a night out in the city or worn to yoga class for a fresh clean look.”
8. Animal clothes hangers: “Need I say more?”
What’s on your gift list, tartelettes?