Posts tagged 54th Grammys
Looks like we have Lady Gaga to thank for inspiring celebs to dress like it’s Halloween on the red carpet. The 2012 Grammy’s were filled with some outlandish attire, but we were still able to narrow it down the 10 best dressed.
Carrie Underwood was glowing in this intricate, open-back gown. With her swept-back blonde hair and stunning blue eyes, she outshone everyone on the red carpet.
Adele Stayed true to her classic style by rocking the retro cat eye with a gorgeous vintage style Armani gown. She arrived at the red carpet already a winner!
Hilary Scott wore this gorgeously draped gown that really flattered her figure. Her long sleek locks pulled this entire look together. Oh yeah, and her makeup? All tarte.
Julianne Hough chose this exotic black strapless gown and kept her hair and makeup simple, balancing out her entire look.
Kelly Osborne, infamous for her daring dress choices,looked chic and elegant in this one shoulder Grecian-influenced gown. And her soft purple locks looked beautiful — Katy Perry, take notes!
Kelly Rowland knows she has an amazing figure, and in this gown so does everyone else! She chose a dress that really complimented her shape, but still looked lovely and elegant.
I usually don’t choose Paris Hilton as a best dressed candidate, but she really looked gorgeous last night. She shockingly chose a tasteful and sophisticated gown. Well done, Ms. Hilton!
Rihanna collaborated with Armani to design this risqué little number. She definitely could have done something else with her hair, but the dress was perfect.
Jane Seymour kept it simple in this fitted, gold gown. She looks amazing, while still dressing for her age and maintaining her sexy appeal.
Katy Perry always knows how to stand out and make a statement. Despite her blue hair her blue gown and makeup were done up to perfection.
“Her dress faded from black to burgundy, so I took the colors from her dress and incorporated them into a colorful cat eye — it completely lit up her gorgeous green eyes.” -Terri Apanasewicz, celebrity makeup artist
* To begin, Terri used tarte’s smooth operator™ Amazonian clay waterproof concealer under her eyes, then applied tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, with tarte’s new airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush.
* Then she dusted Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess under her cheekbones to contour the hollows of her cheeks.
* For the perfect pop of color she brushed on tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface, a light baby pink, on the apples of her cheeks.
* She finished by adding luminosity to her complexion with tarte’s Amazonian clay shimmering powder in champagne over her blush.
* She sculpted her brows with emphasEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof brow pencil.
* She lined the inner rims of the eyes with tarte’s smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in fig and then went over it with emphasEYES™ high-definition inner rim eyeliner black pencil.
* Then she drew smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in fig along her lash line toward her temple, creating a glamorous cat eye.
* To make her green eyes pop, she dusted matte plum from neutralEYES eye shadow palette over the liner.
* She followed by lining her lower lashline with smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in fig to complete the winged effect.
* For extra volume and dramatic separation on her upper lashes, Terri used two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes! clinically-proven mascara.