Posts tagged amazonian clay bronzer
Want to get her perfectly pretty glam look at home? Just follow the steps below.
- To create a glowing complexion, Kindra started by applying tarte’s new maracuja miracle 12-hour foundation with broad spectrum SPF 15.
- Then she dabbed tarte’s maracuja waterproof creaseless concealer under her eyes to lock in a dewy appearance.
- To bring a warm glow to her skin, Kindra dusted Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess along her cheek bones and hair line.
- She finished by bringing a rosy flush of color to the apples of her cheeks withAmazonian clay 12-hour blush in amused.
“Debra said she wanted knock-em-dead eyes. She wanted a super smoky dramatic look, so we made it all about glamorous eyes, and accentuated them with a shiny, natural nude gloss on the lips.” – Jeannia Robinette, celebrity makeup artist
- To begin, Jeannia used tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, applied with tarte’s new airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush.
- She added a touch of sheen with tarte’s new maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in candlelight on the tops of her cheekbones and around her temples
- She then used Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess to contour the hollows of her cheeks.
- To make her cheekbones pop, she used tarte’s new Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in buff a warm nude with a touch of shimmer, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones.
- She lined the inner rims of the eyes with tarte’s emphasEYES™ high-definition inner rim eyeliner black pencil
- Then she smudged smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in golden black along the lash line, followed by smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in olive, which added the perfect hint of green to complement her earrings.
- She followed by tapping on Amazonian clay cream shadow in shimmering moss to set the look and strike the perfect balance of black and green.
- For loads of volume and dramatic separation on her upper lashes, Jeannia used two coats of tarte’s light, camera, lashes! clinically-proven mascara, which made her eyes pop.
Oh tartelettes, have we got a holiday deal for you!
From now until 12/24 you’ll get a free multiplEYE lash enhancer – a $65 value — when you buy our puttin’ on the glitz limited-edition color collection & clutch at any Ulta store or at ulta.com.
For a store purchase, grab your lash enhancer when you pick up our puttin’ on the glitz palette – before you head up to the register. Once there, the clerk will scan the lash enhancer, but you won’t be charged! That’s right, this $65, clinically proven lash enhancer is yours FREE! This is one of our biggest promotions of the year, and our way of saying “Thank YOU for being such wonderful tartelettes!”
Our puttin’ on the glitz limited-edition color collection is a versatile, chic little clutch, one PureOptic™ lip gloss, three palettes that include 18 eyeshadows, one Amazonian clay 12-hour blush, one Amazonian clay shimmering powder and one park ave princess Amazonian clay bronzer – all of which retails for $48. Plus, the palettes snap in and out of the clutch, so you can take your favorite shades with you!
Basically, we took one incredible deal and made it all that much sweeter! So what are you waiting for tartelettes? Get shopping!