Posts tagged Debra Messing
“Debra said she wanted knock-em-dead eyes. She wanted a super smoky dramatic look, so we made it all about glamorous eyes, and accentuated them with a shiny, natural nude gloss on the lips.” – Jeannia Robinette, celebrity makeup artist
- To begin, Jeannia used tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, applied with tarte’s new airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush.
- She added a touch of sheen with tarte’s new maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in candlelight on the tops of her cheekbones and around her temples
- She then used Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess to contour the hollows of her cheeks.
- To make her cheekbones pop, she used tarte’s new Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in buff a warm nude with a touch of shimmer, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones.
- She lined the inner rims of the eyes with tarte’s emphasEYES™ high-definition inner rim eyeliner black pencil
- Then she smudged smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in golden black along the lash line, followed by smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in olive, which added the perfect hint of green to complement her earrings.
- She followed by tapping on Amazonian clay cream shadow in shimmering moss to set the look and strike the perfect balance of black and green.
- For loads of volume and dramatic separation on her upper lashes, Jeannia used two coats of tarte’s light, camera, lashes! clinically-proven mascara, which made her eyes pop.
It’s no secret that Halloween is one of our favorite holidays here at tarte! Not only do we indulge in sweets and costumes, but we love to see celebs getting into the spooky spirit too. Here are our favorite celebrity Halloween costumes of 2011.
Left to right: Liv Tyler as Cat Woman, Kim Kardashian as Poison Ivy, Holly Madison as Rapunzel, Heidi Klum as a living biology lesson, and below is Debra Messing in Day of the Dead makeup.