Posts tagged Denika Bedrossian
overall inspiration: “To complement her Jean Paul Gautier tuxedo dress, we wanted to keep Miley’s makeup fresh with a dewy cheek and summer peach lip: Brigitte Bardot meets bronze goddess.” – makeup artist Denika Bedrossian for tarte
- For a flawless complexion, she smoothed tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with tarte’s airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush over her skin.
- Then she brushed on tarte’s Amazonian clay matte waterproof mineral powder bronzer in park ave princess, and highlighted her cheekbones with tarte’s maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in sunlight.
- To brighten her cheeks, she buffed tarte’s cheek stain in tipsy onto the apples of her cheeks.
- To keep her look in place, she then dusted tarte’s Amazonian clay finishing powder over her t-zone.
- To create Miley’s sultry eyes, she used tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering moss as a base, then layered tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering bronze over top and blended up into her creases.
- Under the brow, she dusted matte pink cashmere shadow from tarte’s neutralEYES eyeshadow palette volume 2 to brighten her arches.
- To enhance her lashes, she drew tarte’s smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner in bronze along her upper and lower lashlines.
- She finished with several coats of tarte’s gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- To enhance her coloring, she created a summery peach lip by adding tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip luster in glisten, then topped it with a mix of tarte’s maracuja divine shine lip gloss in tipsy and adored.