Posts tagged desk space
This week we’re scoping out Celeste’s space. She’s tarte’s retail operations and logistics associate — she makes sure that the right products make it into the right hands at exactly the right time.
Aside from being a logistical mastermind, she’s a true girly-girly and genuine southern belle. Need proof, just check out her desk:
2. Press hits: “I love seeing our products in beauty and fashion magazines — my friends text me saying tarte is everywhere this month!”
3. Family picture: “This my dad and me at the Swan Ball. I’m a Nashville native; I miss home all the time.”
4. Inspiration Board: “I keep folders of images that I love and occasionally print out a particularly spectacular one to add to my collection.”
5. A print out of a portrait of her grandmother Celeste Casey Reed: “‘Cecy’ was one of the most amazing women I have ever known. She looks so elegant and glamorous here — Ann Street of Nashville did this portrait.”
6. Flash drives: “Remember that famous Sex and the City conversation ‘When was the last time you backed up?’ I save everything important on flash drives, it’s too easy to lose things these days.”
7. tarte picture perfect™ eyelash curler: “I can’t use any other curler. This one is the best.”
8. Sparkling water or seltzer: “This is a must have for me. I love to add lemons to regular seltzer or just buy the flavored ones. They’re refreshing and delicious.”
9. A wooden lady bug: “Whenever some of the tarte team goes on business aboard, they’ll bring us back souvenirs. This lady bug was part of a little paper holder that said ‘you smell’ – typical professional behavior! I think its been on my keyboard for 4 years now.”
What’s on your desk?
Much like your makeup bag or your purse, what you keep on your desk says a lot of about who you are. We decided to put some members of the tarte team under the microscope by unexpectedly snapping a photo of their workspace and then asking them to pick out their must-haves.
This week’s subject is Kate, our incredible PR coordinator. When it comes to mixing and mingling, planning the perfect gift bag, or pulling off any type of event, she’s our go-to gal. Let’s find out what she needs within arm’s reach to get through the day.
1. pure maracuja oil: “I always keep a bottle on my desk!”
2. Deborah Lippman nail polish in the shade Fashion: “This is the perfect nude color for everyday wear. P.S. I’m addicted to nail polish.”
3. Bag Balm: “I don’t leave home without this mini! It looks great over any lip color and is a lifesaver for my cuticles.”
5. Dogeared Make a Wish necklace card: “I’ve been wearing Dogeared Make a Wish necklaces for a few years now. They‘re whimsical and chic.”
6. iPhone: “A girl’s best friend.”
8. Grady’s Cold Brew: “A delicious iced coffee concentrate.”
9. Lifesaver mints: “Our PR manager Jess and I go through a bag a week — it’s kind of a problem.”
10. Her dog: “My BFF Taylor! Cutest dog in the world!
What’s on your desk, tartelettes? Share a pic with us on Facebook.