Posts tagged gifts for men
If you ask us, there is nothing more challenging then buying gifts for the men in your life. If you happen to know a guy who’s willing to give you hints, or, even better, come right out and tell you what he wants this holiday, consider yourself one of the lucky ones. The rest you may want to reference this guide.
From grandpa’s to boyfriends, younger brothers and fathers, we’ve got you covered. More >
This holiday season make a conscious effort to gift green! With more options than ever, why wouldn’t you? Seriously, it’s just silly not to give green! I’ve pulled together a great group of eco-friendly items for everyone in your life; hopefully, you can find the perfect something for that special someone in your life.
- the stocking stuffer: re-hydrate and reduce waste with the Bobble Bottle water bottle with filtration system
- for him: a Sprout Watch, the band on this sleek chronograph watch is made from black corn resin
- for her: tarte’s ring it in natural cheek stain trio and cocktail ring
- for kids: Phresh Kids yoga mats are perfect for having fun and staying fit
- for pets: enjoy a day outside playing fetch with 30 LOVE Eco balls
Whether it’s your father, brother, son, husband or boyfriend, it’s always tough to get that special guy in your life the perfect gift. Most men just don’t light-up in surprise over another new tie, set of cufflinks or sweater the same way us ladies go ga-ga over jewelry, bags & makeup. That being said I’ve tried my very best to bring you a few great gifts for all those guys in your life. I guarantee that he’ll love you even more for them!
1. This is not another button-down. It’s a tailored ‘washed-favorites’ from J-crew. I say if he has to wear one everyday it might as well feel like his favorite tee.
2. From skate shops and Barney’s New York to the pages of Nylon Men, Men’s Journal & GQ, Nixon men’s watches are a must-have! Pick up the Chrono 51-30 (see above) or the rotolog (he’ll thank you for it).
3. John Varvatos Vintage cologne—simply put, he’ll smell amazing!
4. You can’t go wrong with tickets to see his favorite team or band!
5. Nothing beats the sound of his ipod on a BOSE dock. If you’re feeling extra nice, then snag him a pair of high-def headphones, too.