Posts tagged glamoureyes
In honor of our week long friends & family 30% off sale, we decided to ask some of our nearest and dearest what they’d like to give or get this year.
who: Mona Gohara, dermatologist and founder of k&j sunprotective clothing
claim to fame: Dr. Gohara is a dermatologist, wife, and a mom to two young boys. She is a partner in a Connecticut private practice, and serves as an assistant clinical professor of dermatology at the Yale University School of Medicine. In addition, she is the founder and co-owner of k&j sunprotective clothing, a hip line of baby t-shirts that protects tots from cancer causing UV rays.
1. glamourEYES 3-piece collection complete eye kit: “Defy the exhausting holiday schedule by keeping your eyes, and your spirits, bright.”
2. TOMS Gold Holiday Glitter Shoes: “The TOMS ‘one for one’ motto makes wearing these glam gam accessories even more lovable—a seasonal fave!”
3. Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff: “A fabulous portrayal of how brains reign even in the context of extreme beauty and sex appeal- a must read for all fierce femmes.
4. Jo Malone White Jasmine and Mint Home Candle: “Decompress at the end of a long day with this decadent aromatherapy.”
5. Marc Jacobs Computer Case: “It’s hip to be with this square.”
6. Shoes Page-A-Day Gallery Calendar 2012: “A perfect gift for those professional divas that are slammed with office deadlines but smitten by stilettos.”
7. J.CREW Natasha top in Wildcat: ”A perfect piece to make a power suit, skinny jeans, or a party get-up pop. Unleash your wild side this holiday.”