Posts tagged lips
The beautiful Kate Bosworth arrived at the premiere of L!fe Happens not only wearing a gorgeous pink number, but also decked out in tarte. Celebrity makeup artist Amy Nadine wanted to give her a look that would compliment her hot pink Richard Nicoll dress. She “opted for a simple and soft look to highlight Kate’s natural beauty.” She incorporated delicate pops of pink on her cheeks and lips. Following Amy’s easy steps, there’s no reason why you can’t replicate Kate’s look at home!
- To begin Amy applied tarte’s smooth operator™ tinted moisturizer in agent 04 all over Kate’s skin with a foundation brush.
- For the area below her eyes, she used tarte’s new maracuja creaseless concealer in light.
- She then used tarte’s smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder in bronze as a contour on the hollows of the cheek
- For a subtle glow, she used tarte’s natural cheek stain in blissful, a warm peachy-pink, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones dusted tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface for a hint of pink.
- To ensure that her look lasted through the evening, Amy used tarte’s lifted natural eyelid primer.
- Using the new tarte™ for True Blood™ limited-edition palette, Amy applied charmer (sparkling burnt copper/golden peach) in the crease and dawn (shimmering gold dust) all over the lid.
- For volume and separation on her upper lashes, Amy used tarte’s gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara.
- To frame Kate’s eyes, Amy used tarte’s emphasEYES brow high definition eyebrow pencil in medium brown (one shade darker).
- To complete Kate’s “pretty in pink” look, Amy used tarte’s LipSurgence lip tint in amused (bright pink) on her pout.
What tarte products are you wearing on your “red carpet”?
Happy New Year tartelettes! I hope it was happy, healthy and chock full of resolutions (please share below & give others inspiration). For 2011 my resolutions seem a bit unoriginal, but nonetheless, I feel they’re extremely important. Like 99% of the population fitness is at the top of my list. However, I’m changing up my routine and spending lots of free time snowboarding! Along with firming up the bod, I’m trying to eat healthy and aiming to be a better version of myself. As I begin the process of reinvigorating from the inside out, I’m also going with a fresh new look to match my rejuvenated attitude (relaxed, centered & glowing). I’ve pulled together my fresh winter 2011 look for you above—what do you think?
I’m counting on my exercise and healthy eating (lot’s of greens & colorful foods) to banish that dull winter skin. If I need any additional glow I can count on tarte’s smooth operator™ Amazonian Clay illuminating serum Additionally, I’ll be warding off winter lips and achieving the perfect nude/pink pout with my fRxtion lip exfoliator and balm and LipSurgence™ natural matte lip tint in exposed. With our complexion in check let’s show it off with the perfect knot. High or low, the ballerina bun is back and so effortless; plus, it will take me from work-to-gym. Last but not least, I want warm comfy clothes that are both relaxed and pulled together. What’s better and more season appropriate than the perfect fair isle sweater? I love both the playfulness and comfort in the choices above, either option can be paired with skinnies and chic booties. So, as I’ve closed the door on 2010 and said hello to 2011, I’m in search of the best year, yet! Fingers crossed I’ve got myself started in the right direction. Tell us about your new look for 2011! Comment below.
Well, if your mom is anything like mine- beautiful, fun, overall just your favorite person in the world, but completely stuck in a make-up time-warp, this Mother’s Day help her get back to the future tarte-style.
The four-piece Lip Couture set is the perfect gift for a lipstick-challenged mother like mine. It comes with a quartet of colors ranging from a totally now nude to a more recent red. And true to tarte form, the quilted purple packaging is pure chic-y goodness.
If mommy dearest has been a “maniac, maniac…” for 80s-eque eyeshadow since the Flashdance days, tarte has two solutions for you. The Spring Greening palette, a set of six vibrant lid hues and three pretty lipglosses, is a great way for her to transition into 21st-century eye color. With eyeshadow names like vibrant teal and golden lime, you can even trick her into thinking that she wasn’t completely off the mark with her dated make-up. The second peepers’ palette is the sleek and sophisticated Eye Couture, which has ten eyeshadow hues ranging from pretty pale pink to chic charcoal. Aw, Mama’s first smoky eye!
For the mom whose idea of make-up is a few swipes of cherry Chapstick and clear mascara (I mean, honestly, what is the point?), tarte’s Be Good to Your Mother (earth) is the perfect present. The set comes with a cute trio of lip sheers with SPF 15 and an adorable tote in signature tarte purple, so she can be granola-chic while hauling her soymilk and veggie burgers.
Bonus time! For purchases of $30 or more, tarte is offering free shipping.
Sunday is quickly approaching, but thankfully for you, tarte has all of the au naturale answers for your Mother’s Day queries.