Posts tagged Miley Cyrus
overall inspiration: “To complement her Jean Paul Gautier tuxedo dress, we wanted to keep Miley’s makeup fresh with a dewy cheek and summer peach lip: Brigitte Bardot meets bronze goddess.” – makeup artist Denika Bedrossian for tarte
- For a flawless complexion, she smoothed tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with tarte’s airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush over her skin.
- Then she brushed on tarte’s Amazonian clay matte waterproof mineral powder bronzer in park ave princess, and highlighted her cheekbones with tarte’s maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in sunlight.
- To brighten her cheeks, she buffed tarte’s cheek stain in tipsy onto the apples of her cheeks.
- To keep her look in place, she then dusted tarte’s Amazonian clay finishing powder over her t-zone.
- To create Miley’s sultry eyes, she used tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering moss as a base, then layered tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering bronze over top and blended up into her creases.
- Under the brow, she dusted matte pink cashmere shadow from tarte’s neutralEYES eyeshadow palette volume 2 to brighten her arches.
- To enhance her lashes, she drew tarte’s smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner in bronze along her upper and lower lashlines.
- She finished with several coats of tarte’s gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- To enhance her coloring, she created a summery peach lip by adding tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip luster in glisten, then topped it with a mix of tarte’s maracuja divine shine lip gloss in tipsy and adored.
There’s nothing like a hot cup of Joe, whether it’s first thing in the morning or any early afternoon pick-me-up — I love my coffee. And apparently, I’m not the only one; here are some candid shots of some of our favorite celebs caffeinating themselves in public.
Kim Kardashion looks oh-so-chic with those oversized aviator sunnies and grande Starbucks…go Kim!
If Kate Hudson didn’t have that sip of coffe to keep her alert before stepping off this curb she might have fallen. Coffee….saving one life at a time.
As the stars walked the Red Carpet some looks were right on and others, well…. not so much. Three of my favorite dresses were all different with one common thread: the ultra-feminine, sweetheart neckline. This super-girly cut really shows off your collar bones & in my opinion, collar bones are sexy (notice there’s no need for necklaces with these gowns)! Now I know Miley Cyrus received some “flack” for her champagne Jenny Packham gown, but this young & fresh number is just perfect for her. Let’s be honest, if any of us could wear it, we would–she looked incredible! On the other end of the color spectrum was Carey Mulligan’s Swarovski-encrusted Prada gown. The sweetheart neckline is perfectly complimented by her pixie cut and chandelier earrings. Essentially, the look is girly meets edgy. My personal favorite who got it all right: Rachel McAdams. She had me at The Notebook and this look is a far cry from her breakout role in Mean Girls. Her makeup is impeccable & her watercolor-organza Elie Saab gown is just incredibly romantic and whimsical. Who were your favorites?
The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards turned out some killer performances and avant garde get-ups (envision star holding Lady Gaga), but my favorite looks came from “young Hollywood” –whose inky frocks were ultra-glam. Personally, I think the Grammy’s are one of the few Red Carpet events where thigh-skimming mini’s are acceptable. Two of my faves were Lea Michele’s navy Romona Keveza feathery number & Miley Cyrus’ edgy Herve Leger. Although both were totally different in feel, they were equally flawless. Who do I think really stole the show? I think hands-down the number one look of the night came from none other than the 4-time winning Taylor Swift. Her custom Kaufman Franco was AMAAZIINNG. The closest thing I will ever come to such sophisticated blue shimmer is my Chanel blue satin polish–oh well , kudos to her!