Posts tagged neutralEYES eyeshadow palette volume 2
overall inspiration: “I wanted to keep Carly’s boho, rocker feel with shimmering cheeks, but add a vintage glam twist with a rich, dark lip.” –makeup artist Desirae Cherman for tarte
- Desirae prepped Carly’s skin with tarte’s clean slate flawless™ 12-hr brightening primer.
- Then she mixed tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with tarte’s Amazonian clay illuminating serum and buffed it into Carly’s skin with tarte’s airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush to create a luminous glow.
- She set Carly’s look in place with tarte’s Amazonian clay finishing powder.
- To give Carly a sunkissed glow, she used tarte’s Amazonian clay mineral powder bronzer in park ave princess, then swirled tarte’s cheek stain in loving (available at Ulta in July) on the apples of her cheeks, followed by a dusting of tarte’s Amazonian clay shimmer powder in champagne along the tops of her cheekbones and cupid’s bow to create extra radiance.
- Desirae prepped her lids with tarte’s clean slate 360 creaseless™ 12-hr smoothing primer.
- Then she brushed a soft wash of shimmering golden peach from tarte’s neutralEYES eye shadow palette volume II onto Carly’s lids.
- To add further definition, she applied tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering bronze in her creases and along the outer corners of her lids.
- To make her eyes pop, she lined her upper and lower lashlines with tarte’s smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner in golden black, blending the color onto her lids and just slightly past the corners.
- For extra volume Desirae applied two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes!™ clinically-proven 4-in-1 mascara.
- To ensure Carly’s vintage-glam look, Desirae swiped tarte’s LipSurgence™ matte lip tint in envy on to give her pout a rich hue.
overall inspiration: “To complement her Jean Paul Gautier tuxedo dress, we wanted to keep Miley’s makeup fresh with a dewy cheek and summer peach lip: Brigitte Bardot meets bronze goddess.” – makeup artist Denika Bedrossian for tarte
- For a flawless complexion, she smoothed tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with tarte’s airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush over her skin.
- Then she brushed on tarte’s Amazonian clay matte waterproof mineral powder bronzer in park ave princess, and highlighted her cheekbones with tarte’s maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in sunlight.
- To brighten her cheeks, she buffed tarte’s cheek stain in tipsy onto the apples of her cheeks.
- To keep her look in place, she then dusted tarte’s Amazonian clay finishing powder over her t-zone.
- To create Miley’s sultry eyes, she used tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering moss as a base, then layered tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering bronze over top and blended up into her creases.
- Under the brow, she dusted matte pink cashmere shadow from tarte’s neutralEYES eyeshadow palette volume 2 to brighten her arches.
- To enhance her lashes, she drew tarte’s smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner in bronze along her upper and lower lashlines.
- She finished with several coats of tarte’s gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- To enhance her coloring, she created a summery peach lip by adding tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip luster in glisten, then topped it with a mix of tarte’s maracuja divine shine lip gloss in tipsy and adored.
Summer may be coming to a close, but there are still a few beach days to enjoy before sweater season starts. To maximize what’s left of the warm weather, we asked Maureen to spill the contents of her bag and clue us in on what items she considers summer necessities.
Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi 16 GB – Apple iOS 4 1 GHz in white
Klean Kanteen eco-friendly water bottle
Vintage purple scarf, from Brazil
The Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors Santorini large straw basket
What are you packing in your purse? Share your handbag must-haves with us on Facebook.