Posts tagged Safety Not Guaranteed
She’s quirky, unbelievably funny, a little dark, and yes, pretty. For the past few years, the Parks and Recreation star has been deftly balancing funny girl and ingénue, but with Safety Not Guaranteed under her belt, we wager she’ll be a full-blown bombshell by 2013.
Oh yeah, she’s also our girl crush of the week.
The list of I-can’t-wait-for… summer stuff seems never ending, but I think we can all agree that sinking into plush movie theater seats to watch the newest block-buster in sweet, cool air conditioning is one of the season’s greatest pleasures. With that in mind, we’ve mapped out this summer must-see movies week by week. That’s right, starting June 1st, you won’t have to scramble for a way to escape the humidity for the next three months.
You’re welcome, and enjoy!
1. Rock of Ages – June 1st
2. Safety Not Guaranteed – June 8th
3. Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter - June 22nd
4. Magic Mike – June 29th
5. Savages – July 6th
6. Ted – July 13th
7. The Dark Knight Rises – July 20th
8. Neighborhood Watch – July 27th
9. The Bourne Legacy – August 2nd
10. The Campaign - August 10th
11. The Odd Life of Timothy Green August 15th
12. Premium Rush – August 24th
13. Lawless – August 31st