Posts tagged summer
Maureen always says, “If you can’t tone it, tan it!” Why not do both? We’re giving you the chance to win a hot pair of @NewBalance classics, our maracuja rainforest glow instant matte waterproof body perfector, and a glamazon™ pure performance 12-hour lipstick in fierce!
Keep reading to learn how to enter this incredible giveaway!
How to Enter/Official Rules:
1. Follow @tartecosmetics on Instagram.
2. Regram the picture using the #tartecosmetics for a chance to win.
3. One winner will be chosen at random by the tarte team.
One re-grammer will be chosen at random on July 8th as a prizewinner. In total, the prizewinner will receive 1 gift set, a $133 value. tarte will ship all products to the grand prizewinner.
You could win:
- New Balance Sneakers $71
- glamazon™ pure performance 12-hour lipstick in fierce $26
- maraca rainforest glow instant matte waterproof body perfecter $38
The winner will be chosen at random and notified via Instagram and our blog by July 8th.
No purchase is necessary to win. Sweepstakes is open to all U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in the state in which they reside. Please contact email@example.com for more information, including an alternative method of entry. This sweepstakes is sponsored by Tarte, Inc. Estimated aggregate prize value for all winners: $133. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period.
Good luck tartelettes!
Want to channel your inner bronze goddess with an @LSPACEswim bikini along with our Brazilliance™ self tanner and LipSurgence™ lip tint in peaceful? Here’s your chance!
Keep reading to find out how to enter this amazing giveaway.
Meet America’s most glamorous synchronized swimming group, the Aqualillies! They reinvent the classic art of water ballet and mesmerize audiences with their modern strength and vintage beauty. These true tartelettes—fearlessly powerful, healthy, real women—are the perfect muses for this high-performance, splash-proof collaboration: our 2013 summer collection! We got Aqualilly Renee to give us the 411 on the synchro world, what makes glamour addicting and the best fashion advice she’s ever received!
Sunshine, lemonade, daisies, buttered corn… What do these lovely emblems of summer all have in common? Why, their citrus hue, of course.
The color yellow simply embodies the vibrant, bright, cheery feeling of summer. Get in on the shade with one of these fun items — all of which happen to look best paired with summer-bronzed skin — before this sun-drenched season surrenders to the cool temperatures and deep, earthy tones of fall.
Clockwise from the right: Red Valentino crepe shift dress, our multiplEYE™ lash enhancing primer – nothing complements a burst of color like thick, sooty lashes – AJ Morgan Billie Jo glasses, Splendid Vintage Whisper cotton tank, Deborah Marquit lingerie set, Christian Louboutin brogues, Tivoli Frost White model one radio, Forever 21 headbands, and the Peter Jensen Rabbit Head shopper.
In these last few weeks of summer, we still have a handful of outdoorsy events to attend — hello Labor Day! Why not spend them in the most quintessential warm-weather item: shorts? No longer relegated to the most casual of occasions, there are now shorts for pretty much any occasion. Send off summer in style, in these four types of shorts. More >
Some perfumes are just meant for certain seasons. In the heat of the summer, we want nothing to do with the musky and spicy eau de toilettes that grace our wrists, and heat up the blood during the winter. Instead, seek out light, airy summertime scents that are bright, sensual, and a little flirty – just like our mood.
Clockwise from the top: Stella McCartney’s Summer rose, Annick Goutal’s Nuit Étoilée, C.O. Bigelow’s Lemon Leaf, Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique Summer, Diptyque’s Eau Rose, Tom Ford’s Neroli Portofino, Marc Jacobs’ Daisy Eau So Fresh, and Jo Malone’s White Lilac & Rhubarb Cologne.
Summertime is synonymous with party time – the warm weather and sultry air practically demand celebration. If your social calendar is packed and you’re tired of the clothes hanging in your closet, don’t fret: a sweet summer-y shoe can make all the difference in glamming up an old outfit. Here are four shoes we’re lusting after right now that will freshen up your wardrobe, for any occasion.
summer pumps splurge
Summertime means a lot of things: rooftop parties, lazy afternoons on the front porch, beach weekends… and concerts. What’s better than a warm night spent rocking out to your favorite artists performing live?
What’s hot this summer? Accessory trend forecasters have predicted that, from the beach to the street, outfits will be boasting a colorful variety of accouterments in unusual shapes, shades, and sizes! The only common denominator: chic, statement pieces that will take you well past your comfort zone.
So gear up tartelettes, there can be no such thing as a dull summer with accessories like these; from GaGa glasses to scandalous lacy bralettes how can a girl lose?
Get on trend, clockwise fromt he top left; Sweetheart Glasses $14, UO Ecote Studded Fanny Pack $29, butter London nail color in Wallis $14, Free People Pieced Lace Cropped Bralette $38, Jeffrey Campbell Bette Fab Platform Wedge $139.
What’s one stand out accessory trend that you plan on adding to your wardrobe this season?
We’re midway through the summer and already the belly bloat is creeping back around our waistlines. After all the family parties, barbeques, and summer cocktails what can we really expect? Not to worry though, we’ve devised a plan to attack the bloat dead in its tracks and eliminate any destruction that’s already occurred. Follow these simple steps and you’re sure to burn fat, stay healthy and keep a flat tummy from here on out!
- Snack with protein between the hours of 3pm and 4pm. This seems to be the time we snack heavily just before dinner and usually we opt for unhealthy choices. Choose a protein bar like Kashi to help boost your metabolism and balance your sugar. This will also help prevent overeating throughout the rest of the day.
- Crunches and planks are simple workouts that’ll keep your tummy toned and flat. Three to four times a week give yourself 20 minutes to work off that extra weight around your mid section.
- Zap sugar out of your diet! The less sugar you consume the lower your insulin level and the lower your insulin level the higher your glucagon level. Your glucagon level helps burn off fat and kills off any extra bulge in your stomach area.
- 21 chews and counting… Remember that old fashion rule: chew 21 times before swallowing? Well, there seems to be some merit in this method; the more you chew the easier it will be for your body to break down and digest any food consumed. Food not properly broken down can cause severe bloat in your mid-section; so just remember 21 chews can lead to a flatter tummy.
- Kick salt to the curb! Salt makes the body retain water and many women tend to hold it in their abdominal region. Substitute salt with either Salsa or pepper for a hint of flavor and if you must have some salt make it pure sea salt; it has a lower sodium count than table salt.
- Try kickboxing. Kickboxing is the ultimate work out for your belly; by moving your arms and legs you’re pretty much performing standing crunches for an entire class.
- Add a little lemon to your water. Lemons are a natural flavor and help the body naturally beat belly bloat.
- For instant results that give the appearance of a flatter stomach, try walking in heels. This ultimately forces your mid section to stretch out while walking.
- Why eat white when whole grain will help? Whole grains are easier for your body to break down offering more fiber, which helps beat bloating.
- Some of my favorite flat tummy foods: almonds, avocado, whole grain bread, salmon, natural peanut butter, berries, olive oil, and veggies, veggies, veggies!
How do you plan to beat the belly bloat this summer?