Posts tagged The Vow
With The Vow coming out this Friday, we’re excited for the chance to revisit a super-talented (and stylish) actress: Rachel McAdams. We’ve been fans of McAdams since she sauntered down the halls of North Shore High School as leader of the Plastics, then turned around and won our hearts as one-half of a star-crossed couple in the Notebook. Since then, she’s proven time and again that she can play the bad girl, the young ingénue, a fearless heroine, and everything in between.
Regardless of the character she’s playing, McAdams’ red-carpet style is always enviable. This girl is a fan of sleek glamour, but she’s also not afraid to take a little risk, whether it’s with her hair color (remember those pink streaks?) or a daring silhouette. We’ve chosen some of our favorite McAdams’ looks, from both on the screen and off.
For her break-out role as the despicable Regina George, McAdams rocked an array of miniskirts and a spectrum of pink.
As heiress Allie in the classic tear-jerker The Notebook, she got to sport the best of forties’ and fifties’ fashion: gorgeous suits and dresses, and some fabulous hats.
Although Midnight in Paris’s Inez plays the cynical foil to the charmingly naïve Gil, we have to admit that her clothes are great. As we’ve gushed about before, we loved the effortless, Euro-chic wardrobe.
[Photo credits: IMDB]
And now, the red-carpet highlights, from pink hair at a Wedding Crashers premiere (has anyone else made neon highlights look so adorable?) to a sequined bustier and linen pants on the red carpet this year.
1. The Vow – February 10th 2012
2. The Raven – March 9th 2012
3. 21 Jump Street – March 16th 2012
4. The Hunger Games – March 23rd 2012
5. The Five Year Engagement – April 27th 2012
6. The Avengers – May 4th 2012
7. Snow White and the Huntsman – June 1st 2012
8. Rock of Ages – June 1st 2012
9. The Dark Knight Rises – July 20th 2012
10. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 – November 16th 2012
11. Les Mise’rables – December 7th 2012
12. This is 40 – December 21st 2012
13. The Great Gatsby – December 25th 2012