Posts tagged waxman candles
The holidays are here…and you’re still gift shopping?
First, relax. Then shake off that last-minute pressure, we’ve got you covered. We’ve tapped some of the keenest shoppers and most creative people we know in order to put together these unique gift guides filled with presents that are sure to please everyone on your list!
who: Sheila Kenny, owner of Right On! PR
claim to fame: Sheila runs specialized press campaigns for musicians and artists. Sheila’s a veteran in the PR field who earned her chops while working with the likes of Feist, !!!, Broken Social Scene, Tegan and Sara, Tokyo Police Club, Stars, and whose current clients include Matt & Kim, Eugene Mirman, Reggie Watts, Marc Maron, The Wooden Birds and more.
1. tarte™ neutralEYES eye shadow palette: “I love everything about this tarte eye shadow palette. From the subtle to sparkly shadows, to the beyond cool case — this is the bomb! Of course tarte mascara in its very awesome, easy-to-handle case is the best accompaniment!”
2. Instyler :”I’m a klutz when it comes to trying to give myself a sleek blowout. The Instyler is literally a magic wand. I’ve wanted one since borrowing my mom’s on a visit last year.”
3. See’s Toffee-ettes: “These candies are unbelievably delicious and an always-win! Great as a holiday hostess gift, a treat to take to a party, or have a tin on hand for drop-ins. They are also highly addictive — you have been warned!”
4. Something from Pearl River: “I love this NYC store. It has amazing dishes, textiles, housewares…seriously just all kinds of wondrous imports. For the hard-to-buy-for person on your list, Pearl River is your source and they even have an online store!”
5. Bar Glasses from Hotel San Jose: “Hotel San Jose is a great Austin hotspot. Enjoying a drink on their poolside patio is fun and feels special whether you’re visiting the city or living here. I love these glasses and they come packaged in a cool wooden box.”
6. Waxman Candles: “Waxman candles are all handmade and started in one of my favorite places, Lawrence, Kansas. Their votives are delicious and they always have fun seasonal and one-of-a-kind candles. I love giving these as much as I love buying them for myself! My favorite scents are Spa and Pear Vanilla.”