maracuja oil maracuja oil
WHAT IT IS
Vegan face oil for a healthy, radiant complexion with no greasy feel.
WHAT IT DOES
This powerful, precious skincare oil is cold-pressed from the maracuja fruit, naturally rich in brightening vitamin C & replenishing essential fatty acids to nourish, protect & feed your skin. Harvested from the best in nature to restore balance & harmony, you can apply a few drops of this daily moisturizing face oil to quench dry skin & seal in hydration, as the gentle multi-tasker helps calm excess sebum production on oily & acne-prone skin. You can also mix it with your foundation for enhanced moisture & anti-aging benefits with a dewy, radiant finish. The weightless, hypoallergenic formula helps firm & soften without clogging pores, & works to provide an antioxidant barrier against environmental attack.
This precious face oil can be used across skin types as part of your daily skincare and makeup routine.
- Apply 2-3 drops onto clean, dry skin on face and neck. You can also mix it with your moisturizer to help form an antioxidant barrier against the environment and seal in moisture longer.
- Mix 1-2 drops with your favorite liquid foundation for enhanced hydration and a dewy, radiant finish.
Note: Once you've tried maracuja oil, you'll probably find yourself using it on just about everything - fraying cuticles, cracked elbows, split ends - basically any part of you that could use a dose of superfruit.
- dermatologist tested
After 6 weeks:
- *96% of women saw an overall visible improvement in skin
- *91% of women saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- *94% of women saw a visible improvement in skin texture
- *94% of women thought skin appeared renewed and rejuvenated.
*Results based on a consumer use study of 53 women.
- maracuja oil: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin; helps promote active skin recovery and rejuvenation while delivering maximum hydration.
1.7 fl oz
Ingredients: Passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol.
WARNING: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Made in Brazil.
- mineral oil
- sodium lauryl sulfates