A portable, refillable eyelash case and travel-friendly tarteist™ PRO lash adhesive.
Limited-edition set includes:
read more >
- empty tarteist™ PRO lash case (holds 4 pairs of false lashes – sold separately)
- deluxe tarteist™ PRO lash adhesive in black
< read less
Product performance: Customize your lash wardrobe in this sleek case designed to store four sets of tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes on-the-go. This empty, refillable “little lash library” keeps your falsies secure and intact with a magnetic closure and portable design. It also includes a deluxe lash adhesive, featuring an easy brush-on applicator and latex and formaldehyde-free formula for safe, everyday wear and none of the icky, bad stuff.
Remove tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes
from their tray and secure them on the lash case's custom storage slots.
2. Measure & trim: When you're ready to apply, remove lashes from the case, rest the lash band along your lashline to measure and trim excess as needed to fit your eye shape. For best results, use the tarteist™ PRO lash scissorsto trim excess from the outer corner, keeping the scissors away from your eye area.
3. Glue: Using the included tarteist™ PRO lash adhesive'sbrush-on applicator, apply a small amount of glue along the lash band, adding extra to each end. Let adhesive rest for 20-30 seconds or until tacky before applying directly to your lashline, starting with the outer corners.
4. Apply: For best results, apply with the little lash helper lash applicator. Place lash band directly onto your natural lashline, aligning the end of the band with the outer corner of the eye. To secure, press down as needed with the curved side of the applicator rotating between the inner and outer corners.
5. Remove: Using your fingers, gently peel away lashes from the inner corner of each eye. Use an oil-based makeup remover to remove any excess adhesive remaining on your lashline and the false lashes, and then store them back in the case so they can be reused.