A custom false eyelash wardrobe with all the tools needed to apply the tartest™ PRO cruelty-free lashes.
Limited-edition set includes:
read more >
- empty tarteist™ PRO lash binder (holds 18 pairs of false lashes – sold separately)
- 2 deluxe tarteist™ PRO lash adhesives in clear & black
- little lash helper lash applicator
- tarteist™ PRO lash scissors
< read less
Product performance: Like a walk-in closet for your lashes, this luxe eyelash wardrobe can store 18 sets of your favorite falsies in one custom case. A must-have for any lash enthusiast, this empty, refillable binder keeps your tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes secure and intact with a magnetic closure to take your collection on-the-go. It also includes a takeaway case with two travel friendly adhesives featuring an easy brush-on formula with no latex or formaldehyde. You’ll also get a full size lash applicator with an angled tip for the most clean and precise placement, and a pair of lash scissors to fit falsies to your exact eye shape.
1. Store: Use the included little lash helper lash applicator to remove tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes
from their tray and secure them on the lash binder's custom storage slots.
2. Measure & trim: When you're ready to apply, remove lashes from the case and rest the lash band along your lashline to measure. Use the included tarteist™ PRO lash scissors to trim excess from the outer corner, keeping the scissors away from your eye area.
3. Glue: Grasp the outer corner of the lash band with the tip of the lash applicator. Using the included tarteist™ PRO lash adhesive, apply a small amount of glue along the entire length of the lash band. Let adhesive rest for 20-30 seconds or until tacky before applying.
4. Apply: Using the applicator, place lash band directly onto your natural lashline, aligning the end of the band with the outer corner of the eye. To secure, press down as needed with the curved side of the applicator rotating between the inner and outer corners.
5. Remove: Using your fingers, gently peel away lashes from the inner corner of each eye. Use an oil-based makeup remover to remove any excess adhesive remaining on your lashline and the false lashes, and then store them back in the lash binder so they can be reused.