water foundation water foundation
WHAT IT IS
Water makes us feel weightless & calm. Give your skin the same treatment with this hypoallergenic, vegan foundation with medium coverage & a naturally radiant finish.
WHAT IT DOES
- Medium coverage with a naturally radiant finish
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection & pollution defense with marine plant extracts
- Water-based formula provides gentle, yet powerful coverage
- Helps prevent signs of aging
- No chemical sunscreen ingredients
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
drop product directly onto face or back of hand & buff into skin using sponge
Think of this formula as your skin's savior against environmental damage.
CONSUMER PANEL RESULTS*
- 97% of women said their skin appeared smoother and softer
- 97% of women said their skin appeared brighter
- 97% said their skin appeared more radiant
*Results based on consumer use study.
- water: delivers & retains skin’s natural moisture
- marine plant extracts: help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
- vitamin E: a natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidant
- tarte 12-hour power™
- dermatologist tested
30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz.
Made in Korea.
All Shades Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, nylon-12, dipropylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cyclohexasiloxane, alcohol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, alumina, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, silica, talc, sorbitan isostearate, stearalkonium hectorite, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, caprylyl glycol, propylene carbonate, dimethicone, hydrogen dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopheryl acetate, 1,2-hexanediol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), zinc oxide (CI 77947).