filtered light setting powder filtered light setting powder
WHAT IT IS
Weightless, talc-free makeup setting & baking powder with tiny, light-reflecting particles that blur out pores lines
WHAT IT DOES
This silky, vegan powder sets & protects without flaking, creasing or caking. The loose, vanilla-tinted formula blends invisibly to absorb shine & set your makeup to a matte finish. It also has magic micronized filtered particles that diffuse light to give you healthy, more luminous dimension, making it the perfect setting powder to prevent flashback in photos. It’s hypoallergenic & infused with antioxidant algae & marine ingredients to protect & balance skin while it blurs imperfections. You can also use this multi-tasker to bake your concealer, brighten up dark circles or filter out pores & fine lines.
- Setting powder: Use a fluffy brush to dust over foundation, focusing on the oily T-zone, to set your makeup look undetectably matte in photos.
- Baking powder: Use a small concealer brush to layer the translucent brightening formula over your undereye concealer. Let it sit on skin for 5-10 minutes, allowing body heat to activate set concealer into place. Then, dust away the powder to reveal a brighter, mattified look.
- talc free
- fragrance free
- dermatologist tested
- Rainforest of the Sea trade; complex: a proprietary blend of algae & marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
- vanilla extract: natural fragrance with rich antioxidant & anti-aging properties
Please refer to the ingredient list on product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients.
10 g / 0.35 Oz
Ingredients: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, silica, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
- mineral oil
- sodium lauryl sulfates