drink of H2O hydrating boost moisturizer drink of H2O hydrating boost moisturizer
WHAT IT IS
Vegan, daily gel moisturizer powered by electrolytes quenches dry skin & moisturizes for 24 hours!
WHAT IT DOES
- deeply hydrates for a healthy, youthful glow
- helps improve the appearance of lines & wrinkles
- cooling sensation awakens & refreshes skin
- water-based gel is lightweight & non-greasy
- helps soften & plump skin's appearance
- ensures smooth makeup application, no pilling!
- moisturizes for 24-hrs
- sulfate free
- dermatologist tested
- formulated without artificial fragrances
*in a clinical study with 30 participants
- marine plants: help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, while smoothing & softening
- electrolyte-balancing complex: blend of water & sea salt extracts help restore & replenish skin's natural moisture reserves for balanced skin
- hyaluronic acid & vegan squalane: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped appearance
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- apply all over face & neck after cleansing
- for best results, use morning & night
- Tip! store in the fridge for extra refreshment
Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients and country of origin.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, dimethicone, glycerin, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalene, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, caprylyl glycol, polysorbate 60, enteromorpha compressa (linnaeus) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, limonene, disodium EDTA, hexylene glycol, sorbitan isostearate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, linalool, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, hyaluronic acid, silanetriol, citric acid, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) seedcake extract, sargassum pacificum thallus extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, blue 1 (CI 42090).