Get the Look:Celebs at Fashion Week!
During Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, tarte’s celebrity makeup artist Tony Ballard created beautiful looks for the CW’s Plain Jane, Louise Roe and AMC’s Mad Men, Nora Zehtner. Both were spotted at Andy & Debb’s Spring 2011 Presentation last week rocking some tarte products! Look like a fashionista–here’s what Tony used:
Louise Roe at Andy & Debb Spring 2011 Presentation
- Added a pop of color to her cheeks with tarte’s eco-cheek natural cheek stain
- Created a clean, simple eye with shades from tarte’s femme naturale palette
- Really played up the lashes with several coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes! 4-in-1 natural mascara
Nora Zehtner at Andy & Debb Spring 2011 Presentation
- Created a flawless complexion with tarte’s ReCreate anti-aging foundation
- Highlighted skin with tarte’s smooth operator illuminating serum
- Added a touch of pink glow with tarte’s TEN limited-edition natural cheek stain
- Created a classic, doe eye with tarte’s femme naturale palette, emphasEYES™ aqua-gel in black and several coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes! 4-in-1 natural mascara
- For her pout, used tarte’s LipSurgence™ matte lip stain in lucky mixed with tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip stain in lust.