Posts tagged emphasEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner
If you can’t make it to NYC for one of our Fashion’s Night Out events (or even if you can), then please be sure to tune into Maureen Kelly and the tarte team on QVC this Friday, 9/10 beginning at 12am EST! We’ll be offering a 24-hour only special value (we can’t tell you what it is, but we promise you’ll love it as much as we do)! Below you’ll find a list of our upcoming QVC show times. We want to hear from you—call in and talk to Maureen! Send us a Facebook message or be sure to tweet us! Can’t wait to see what you think of our new goodies!
- Time: 12:00 am EST–tarte: high-performance naturals™ hour show
- Time: 3:00 am EST–Show: Beauty Q&A
- Time: 6:00 am EST–Show: QVC This Morning
- Time: 9:00 am EST–tarte: high-performance naturals™ hour show
- Time: 12:00 pm EST–Show: Q Check
- Time: 3:00 pm EST–Show: Beauty Q&A
- Time: 6:00 pm EST–tarte: high-performance naturals™ hour show
- Time: 8:00 pm EST–Show: Friday Night Beauty
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, we thought we’d offer some gift suggestions! Aside from giving them tarte’s best-selling beauty items (check out some of their faves), we’ve also spoiled them with lots of other goodies over the years. From fashion to electronics, here’s a few that are sure to be a hit:
- For the busy mom: Pamper her with a manicure/pedicure/massage at her local spa.
- For the avid reader: Snag a Kindle and load it up with her favorite authors.
- For the fashionista: Pick up the latest clutch or tote (some of our preferred eco-chic designers: matt & nat and Stella McCartney)
- For the sentimentalist: A gold locket with a pic of the two of you is sure to make her melt.
- For the party mom: You can’t go wrong with the Wine of the Month club!
Oh, but how wrong I was.
Enter the smooth-talking—well, more like smooth-gliding—emphasEYES. You don’t know swept off your feet until you’ve swiped on this eye-opening (hehe) wonder! With its tiny little tip, emphasEYES offers goof-proof application, which is essential for every tartelettes’ inner Steve Urkel. So it’s more “Hello, sexy!” and less “Did I do that?”
I love that the liner gives eyes a saturated, never heavy line that lasts all day long. And its small size allows for easy lining of the inner eye, which is critical to creating the perfect smoky eye. The lovely ladies at tarte offer emphasEYES in five different hues ranging from basic black to gorgeous green. So whether you get every hue or stick with the classics, you won’t be disappointed with this Cosmetics Casanova.