Posts tagged emphasEYES inner rim brightener
We believe there’s a grape to suit any event, time of day, and budget – whether you’re craving a casual afternoon refreshment or the perfect beverage for a fancy dinner party. But there’s one genre of wine that is specially reserved for celebrations: the sparkling variety. And with good reason! What could be more festive, more congratulatory, more fete-worthy than a beautiful bubbly? The very pop of the cork is enough to put us in a jovial mood.
So cheers to whatever occasion you find bubble-worthy — and make sure to always have a few shimmery outfits to match.
Prosecco is a sparkling wine that hails from Italy — one that is a little more fruity than the typical champagne. It’s your classic bubbly, with a little bite! General tasting notes: pears, apples, honey.
“Debra said she wanted knock-em-dead eyes. She wanted a super smoky dramatic look, so we made it all about glamorous eyes, and accentuated them with a shiny, natural nude gloss on the lips.” – Jeannia Robinette, celebrity makeup artist
- To begin, Jeannia used tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, applied with tarte’s new airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush.
- She added a touch of sheen with tarte’s new maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in candlelight on the tops of her cheekbones and around her temples
- She then used Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess to contour the hollows of her cheeks.
- To make her cheekbones pop, she used tarte’s new Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in buff a warm nude with a touch of shimmer, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones.
- She lined the inner rims of the eyes with tarte’s emphasEYES™ high-definition inner rim eyeliner black pencil
- Then she smudged smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in golden black along the lash line, followed by smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in olive, which added the perfect hint of green to complement her earrings.
- She followed by tapping on Amazonian clay cream shadow in shimmering moss to set the look and strike the perfect balance of black and green.
- For loads of volume and dramatic separation on her upper lashes, Jeannia used two coats of tarte’s light, camera, lashes! clinically-proven mascara, which made her eyes pop.