Posts tagged female comedian
In honor of our week long friends & family 30% off sale, we decided to ask some of our nearest and dearest what they’d like to give or get this year.
who: Alison Rosen, writer, humorist and pop culture expert.
claim to fame: Aside from sharing her witticisms daily on the Adam Carolla Show, the Guinness World Records number one most downloaded podcast, Alison is also an established journalist who has written for Rolling Stone, The NY Post, Spin, Maxim, The Village Voice, People and Seventeen.
her gift list:
1. tarte limited-edition brush set: “I’m always digging around my makeup case for my brushes. How I would love to have 6 full-size, high quality brushes in their own chic, portable case!” *Pssst, tartelettes! Because of our friends & family sale, these have almost sold out — get yours while supplies last!
2. Apple iPad 2: “I’m still (un)proudly rocking an iPad 1, but I covet the iPad 2 because you can record videos on it with the built in camera”
3. In Fifty Years We’ll All Be Chicks by Adam Carolla: “Yes, my boss wrote this book, but even if Adam weren’t my boss I’d still give this book as a gift because it’s hilarious.”
4. GHD Hair Straightener: “I’ve been wanting one of these flat irons ever since I heard some women with envy-inducing tresses talking them up on New Year’s last year. I’ve basically spent a year wanting one. It’s no way to live!”
5. Crate & Barrel Calais cabinet : “Look at this cabinet. Just look at it! It’s beautiful.”
6. The Facts of Life, The Complete First and Second Seasons: “It remains my favorite TV show ever.”
7. Voluspa Candle: “I received this candle as a gift a couple years ago and have been in love with the brand ever since. My favorite scent is Santiago Huckleberry but they all smell great and the tins are beautiful.”
8. Keurig Coffee Brewer: “Convenient, fun and perfect for a person like me who drinks 8 to 10 cups of coffee per hour. Once you get one of these you’ll wonder how you ever lived without one and you’ll be mad you did.”