Pore Down Tightening Concentrate Pore Down Tightening Concentrate
WHAT IT IS
Tighten, brighten & tone! This refreshing & cooling gel-serum helps minimize the appearance of pores instantly & over time.
WHAT IT DOES
- absorbs excess oil & minimizes appearance of pores
- hydrates skin as it helps retexturize & eliminate dead skin cells to reveal a more even, brighter complexion
- unique cooling sensation lets you know it's working
- for normal to oily skin types or those with concerns of enlarged pores
- dermatologist tested
- 100% saw a highly significant reduction in appearance of pores after 2 weeks
- clinically shown to reduce the appearance of pores
*based on a clinical study of 32 participants
- plant cellulose: helps absorb oil
- quince: helps tone
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- After cleansing, apply to dry skin with hands or a cotton round. Gently press into skin, avoiding eye area. Use daily AM or PM, follow with serum & moisturizer. TIP: can also be used as a primer before makeup application
Please refer to the ingredient list on product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Water/ Aqua/ Eau, alcohol, butylene glycol, calendula officinalis flower extract, centaurea cyanus flower water, chaenomeles sinensis fruit extract, hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice) germ oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, rosa canina fruit extract, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, saponaria officinalis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cellulose, disodium EDTA, ethyl olivate, hydrogenated lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, PEG-10 dimethicone, PEG-3 cocamide, PEG-6 cocamide, PEG/PPG-20/22 butyl ether dimethicone, PPG-10 methyl glucose ether, PPG-6-decyltetradeceth-20, sodium hydroxide, zea mays (corn) germ oil, phenoxyethanol, parfum/fragrance, limonene, linalool, citral.
Made in Japan