gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara
WHAT IT IS
Give your lashes the gift of nourishing length & volume!
WHAT IT DOES
- boosts thickness, length & curl
- delivers soft, weightless volume
- blend of antioxidants & conditioners replenish lashes
- it's like a lash treatment & mascara in 1
- 24-hour flake-proof
- 24-hour smudge-proof
- 16-hour longwear
- clinically proven to volumize, lengthen & curl
- delivers a 31.5% increase in lash curl
- ophthalmologist tested
- safe for contact lens-wearers
- dermatologist tested
*in a clinical study of 31 subjects
- 100% agree
- it made my lashes look fuller, lifted & more intense
- is the perfect mascara for every day
- wears comfortably on my eyes
*in a consumer panel study of 31 subjects
- amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates, replenishes and repairs to promote healthy, more voluminous lashes
- rice wax: natural wax that helps lengthen lashes
- carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
- olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
- provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
- vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
- mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
Please refer to the ingredient list on product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients.
0.24 fl. oz.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid, nbsp;candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol, nbsp;ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, iron oxides (CI 77499).
Made in Italy.