tarte cosmetics’ Social Media Policy
@tartecosmetics’ Facebook page is a fun platform for us to #tartetalk, assist & engage with our tartelettes! We love to hear our tartelettes’ stories, suggestions and thoughts. We also LOVE seeing the gorgeous looks created using our products! On this platform, we will be giving updates on the latest launches, hot promo deals, sharing educational articles and tips and tricks to using our products. To make sure all our tartelettes feel comfortable in this environment, we have a few guidelines in place to protect us, you and anyone else you may talk to on our page. Have any questions or comments? Let us know! (Like we said, we want to hear from you 😊)!
The guidelines within this policy are aligned with Facebook's Terms & Conditions and are applied to all social networks where tarte cosmetics exists, now and in the future, including but not limited to:
- Any other official online presence
These guidelines are applied in addition to the established Terms & Conditions provided and enforced by each social network. tarte cosmetics promises to provide our tartelettes with factual and honest information. If we ever make a mistake (because we’re human!), we'll own up to it and do our best to correct it ASAP!
1. Interaction and Conversation.
Talk to us, and to each other! tarte cosmetics welcomes and encourages our tartelettes to interact on all social networks. All we ask is that you:
- Be kind: Treat other users on the social networks with respect
- Be truthful: Don't make false statements or claims
- Be real: Don't mislead or deceive in your identity
- Don’t spam. If you have an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org & our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible!
- Stay on topic. We'd like to keep conversations & comments made on our social channels about us.
- Share your story. We want to get to know you! Feel free to post what you like about our products, looks you’ve created and anything else you feel like sharing. Keep in mind, this is our social channel, so we may want to quote you in the future!
- Play Nice. We’re totally open to opinions but please be nice to each other! We want to hear all about your experiences with our products, both positive & negative, but please don't engage in any negative behavior, name calling, etc. We believe in playing nice and spreading love which is why we launched our #kissandmakeup campaign. #kissandmakeup is a campaign we launched in 2016 to raise awareness about the negative impacts of cyberbullying. The goal of #kissandmakeup is to spread kindness while making a statement of positivity on social media!
- Be Respectful. Any inappropriate comments made may be deleted, and users who continuously post negative or false comments will be blocked. Examples of what we consider inappropriate:
- Referencing a competitive product in a way that may be defamatory or factually incorrect with regards to the reputation of tarte cosmetics; or directing business, sales or relationships to a competitor.
- Posting comments and themes that are considered inappropriate:
- Solicitation of any kind
- Personal attacks
- Foul, abusive, obscene, pornographic or generally offensive language
2. Customer Service.
Have any customer service questions? Please email email@example.com and we can help! tartelettes in the United States can reach our customer service team at 1-855-968-2783 as well as live chat on http://tarte.com! The hours of operation are 9AM-9PM EST Monday to Sunday, excluding holidays.
- Speaking or writing to Customer Service.
- If you ask us a customer service question publicly on one of our social channels, we may want to move the conversation offline to address your question in more detail!
- Many common questions are addressed on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page on our website URL – here’s the link:
3. User Privacy.
tarte cosmetics respects our customers' privacy and will never sell your information to any third-party vendors.
4. Company Confidentiality.
If you know about any sensitive company information, legal disputes or litigation, please don't discuss it on social media! We appreciate your discretion.
5. Career Opportunities.
Career opportunities with tarte cosmetics are updated regularly on our Linkedin Page! Join the team!