maneater™ blush & glow™ cheek plump maneater™ blush & glow™ cheek plump
WHAT IT IS
Lightweight liquid blush for a natural-looking flush with a plumping effect!
WHAT IT DOES
- liquid-gel formula makes cheeks appear visibly plumper & lifted
- cooling, serum-like blush delivers fresh, dewy, buildable color for rosy cheeks
- volu-plump complex helps plump & firm appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- coconut water, hyaluronic acid & vitamin E work together to keep skin hydrated & smooth with a plumper appearance
- dermatologist tested
- volu-plump complex:helps plump & firm appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- coconut water: hydrates the skin
- hyaluronic acid: intensely hydrates to promote smooth skin
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- dot cheek plump on the apples of the cheeks or along top of the cheekbones & blend out with fingers or a brush for a natural, lifted finish
Please refer to the ingredient list on product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, dimethicone, PEG-10 dimethicone, triethylhexanoin, butylene glycol, silica, isododecane, mica, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, phenyl trimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, glycerin, menthoxypropanediol, propylene carbonate, fragrance/parfum, hydrogenated lecithin, xanthan gum, galactoarabinan, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) liquid endosperm, caesalpinia spinosa gum, hydroxycitronellal, geraniol, amyl cinnamal, linalool, sodium hyaluronate, maltodextrin, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, triethoxysilylethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, tocopherol, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, wine. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).