sugar rush™ don’t hate, hydrate oil-free moisturizer sugar rush™ don’t hate, hydrate oil-free moisturizer
sweet & simple
Heavy moisturizers filled with bad stuff are cancelled. This oil-free moisturizer is formulated with skin-loving ingredients & instantly hydrates without clogging or irritating your skin. Soothe, hydrate & keep your skin shine-free all day!
let’s chat about it
- hyaluronic acid & witch hazel help hydrate & soothe dry, dehydrated skin
- absorbs quickly with no greasy residue
- mattifying complex helps keep shine under control
- obsessed with minis? shop goodie grabs
who it's for
- oily & combination skin
sweet tarte™ tested
- 97% agreed the product felt lightweight
- 97% said their skin felt instantly moisturized
- 93% said the product absorbed quickly & easily into skin
- 93% said the product felt hydrating
- 93% said their skin appeared hydrated
- 93% said skin felt refreshed, nourished & soft
*based on a consumer panel study of 32 subjects
the sugar on top
- dermatologist tested
- hyaluronic acid: hydrates
- witch hazel: soothes
- mattifying complex: helps control shine
sweeter without the bad stuff™: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- apply a pea-sized amount to clean skin to prep for makeup & control shine, or wear alone to hide pores
Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients and country of origin.
net 50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, glycerin, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, pistacia lentiscus (mastic) gum, nylon-12, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, dimethicone crosspolymer, hydroxyacetophenone, sodium polyacrylate starch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methyl trimethicone, sodium hydroxide, hydrogenated lecithin, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hyaluronate, phenethyl alcohol, flavor/aroma, saccharide isomerate, sodium carbonate, limonene, linalool, citral, polyphosphorylcholine, glycol acrylate, geraniol, red 40 (CI 16035).