knockout daily exfoliating cleanser knockout daily exfoliating cleanser
WHAT IT IS
Knock your pores to the floor with this acid cleanser!
WHAT IT DOES
- sulfate-free formula
- AHA & BHA complex: lactic, glycolic & salicylic
- formulated to help dissolve dead, flaking skin & refine appearance of pores
- delivers an invigorating, luxurious lather
- gentle enough for everyday, avoid eye area!
- 100% said it exfoliated & their skin felt clean from makeup & impurities
- 97% said their pores were deeply cleansed
- 100% said it cleansed without stripping their skin of moisture
- 100% would recommend it to a friend
**based on a consumer panel study of 30 subjects
- dermatologist tested
- apple extract: known to increase skin hydration
- lactic acid: exfoliates dead skin cells & is gentle enough for those with sensitive skin
- glycolic acid: helps expedite cell turnover for smoother, brighter-looking skin
- salicylic acid: skin-balancing ingredient that promotes cell renewal & is ideal for acne-prone skin
- peppermint: soothes & cools skin
- eucalyptus: naturally derived antiseptic that soothes skin with a refreshing & invigorating scent
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- Using a dime-sized amount, add water & work into a lather.
- Massage onto skin avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.
Please refer to the ingredient list on product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients.
net 124 mL / 4.19 Fl. Oz.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl glutamate, glycerin, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, lactic acid, glycolic acid, sodium chloride, propanediol, decyl glucoside, acrylates crosspolymer-4, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-10, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, limonene, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, linalool, sodium acetate, sodium glycolate, sodium formate.