clean slate™ blur balm clean slate™ blur balm
WHAT IT IS
Pore-filling, pressed primer glides over imperfections for a blurred finish & smooth makeup application!
WHAT IT DOES
- blurs imperfections & absorbs excess oil for a fresh, natural finish
- creamy emulsion with water-resistant powders firmly grips skin for a flawless complexion
- antioxidant-rich formula improves & extends foundation wear
- soft & bouncy marshmallow powder complex glides on smoothly & erases the look of pores & wrinkles
- clinically shown to improve the wear of foundation
- clinically shown to immediately reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- dermatologist tested
*based on a clinical study of 31 participants
- marshmallow powder complex: skin-conditioning smoothing ingredients blur & mattify
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
- Amazonian clay: controls oil & extends makeup wear
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- dip flawless filler applicator or finger into clean slate blur balm & smooth over pores
- use under or over makeup to blur imperfections & smooth appearance of skin
- pair with your fave foundation for even texture & tone
Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients and country of origin.
net wt 20 g / 0.7 Oz.
Made in Korea.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, ceresin, dipropylene glycol, butylene glycol, dimethicone, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, silica, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cetyl ethylhexanoate, 1,2-hexanediol, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isododecane, lauryl PEG-10 tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl dimethicone, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, magnesium sulfate, glyceryl caprylate, hydrogenated castor oil isostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, aluminum hydroxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, kaolin, sodium citrate, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).