pout prep lip exfoliant pout prep lip exfoliant
WHAT IT IS
A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips!
WHAT IT DOES
- smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application
- suspended raw sugar granules microexfoliate & buff away dead skin
- simply buff, rinse, pucker & repeat!
- nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout
- helps hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping
- pairs perfectly with the maracuja collection
- dermatologist tested
*in a clinical study
- maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
- sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
- shea butter: moisturizes & nourishes skin
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
- sunflower seed: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
- carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- use your fingers to apply, gently scrubbing onto lips in soft, circular motions to buff away dead skin cells
- then, wipe the formula off with a damp cloth to reveal your smoothest pout ever
- tarteist™ tip: this treatment can be used to prime lips for the perfect lipstick application & help increase its staying power; it can also be used to remove longwearing matte or liquid lipstick formulas
Please refer to the ingredient list on product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.
Made in Canada.