fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes
Gentle, biodegradable waterproof eye makeup remover wipes infused with nourishing maracuja.
WHAT IT DOES
Look at the world through a fresh pair of eyes with tarte's revolutionary maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes. These pre-moistened, single-use towelettes remove all traces of waterproof eye makeup while retaining skin's moisture for a clean, refreshed appearance.
The soothing formula combines the miracle of maracuja with nourishing fruit extracts to deliver a rush of nutrients to brighten delicate skin around the eyes and lashes while helping to fight signs of premature aging. These 30 pre-moistened wipes are biodegradable, so they break down quickly and leave nothing harmful behind - the perfect eco-chic option for easy makeup removal!
Unfold the pre-moistened towelette, press lightly over your closed eyelid and lashes and then gently wipe across the eye to remove all traces of makeup. To protect wipes from drying out, close seal after each use.
- dermatologist tested
- vegan friendly
- ophthalmologist tested
- removes waterproof eye makeup
- maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs)
- vitamin C: known to replenish and rebuild for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
- grapeseed oil: rich in antioxidants and fatty acids known to moisturize, fight free radicals and brighten dark circles
- papaya extract: contains enzymes known to exfoliate skin to improve tone and texture
- pineapple extract: contains enzymes
- vitamin A and C: known to promote exfoliation and anti-aging properties
Ingredients: water/aqua/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, isohexadecane, hexylene glycol, polyaminopropyl biguanide, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, coco glucoside, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, passiflora edulis seed oil, citric acid, sodium citrate, tocopherol.
Made in USA.
- mineral oil
- sodium lauryl sulfates