lid lock clay eye base lid lock clay eye base
A 12-hour ‘eye foundation’ that grips like an eyeshadow primer & wears like a neutral matte eye color—powered by Amazonian clay for fade-resistant longwear without the icky, bad stuff.WHAT IT DOES
It builds long-lasting coverage on lids (just like tarte's iconic foundations) in a warm matte, ‘buff’ shade that complements a range of complexions. With an easy, brush-free application, wear it as a creamy, opaque eyeshadow to neutralize lid discolorations, or as a color-gripping eyeshadow primer for payoff that won’t fade. Powerhouse Amazonian clay balances skin to absorb oil & infuse moisture, providing a crease-free canvas to #slaywithclay & make your shadow work even harder.
- Apply directly to lids using your fingertips - no eyeshadow brush needed!
- Wear it as a creamy neutral eyeshadow for a no-makeup look or as an eyeshadow primer, completely covering lids before applying your color.
- tarte 12-hour power™
- ophthalmologist tested & safe for contact lens wearers
- oil-free & free of artificial fragrances
- dermatologist tested
- Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
- mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
- carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth, crease-free application
- vitamins A & E: natural preservatives that also act as emollients & antioxidants to help soothe & protect
- squalane: natural skin emollient that delivers & retains moisture
4 g / 0.14 Oz.
Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, mica, polyethylene, disteardimonium hectorite, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, squalane, lecithin, propylene carbonate, hydrogenated polybutene, trihydroxystearin, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, kaolin, retinyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, water/aqua/eau, phenoxyethanol, barium sulfate (CI 77120), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). ME111EP000011
- mineral oil
- sodium lauryl sulfates