colored clay CC primer colored clay CC primer
WHAT IT IS
Buff your way to complexion perfection with this revolutionary correcting stick infused with color-correcting colored clay for an even, all-over airbrushed look.
WHAT IT DOES
This powerful, multi-tasking, skin perfector brightens skin, evens skin tone, blurs imperfections & neutralizes any redness or discolorations. The oil-free, talc-free formula soothes skin as it glides and blends effortlessly for a smooth, even finish. Its "hourglass" applicator design delivers the perfect balance of color correction & coverage to adjust to your skin. Use it before foundation as a color-correcting primer or alone as a light coverage for an all-over flawless look.
Immediately after application:
- 97% of women said their skin tone appeared more even*
- 94% of women said their skin appeared smoother and softer*
- 91% of women said pore size appeared to be reduced*
- 91% of women saw a noticeable improvement in their skin texture*
After 2 weeks of use:
- 97% of women said this product greatly improved the appearance and wear time of their makeup*
*Results based on consumer panel study after 2 weeks of use.
- dermatologist tested
- colored clay: specifically addresses individual skin complexion concerns
- purple clay: brightens dull, lackluster skin
- green clay: neutralizes skin redness
All Shades Ingredients: Propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, dimethicone, polysilicone-11, polymethylsilsesquioxane, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, HDI/Trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, silica, nbsp;candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, polyethylene, coco-caprylate/caprate, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil hydroxystearate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, punica granatum extract, oryza sativa (rice) lipids, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, argilla, kaolin, montmorillonite, mica. nbsp;May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), barium sulfate (CI 77120), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850). Caution: Avoid eye area.
- mineral oil
- sodium lauryl sulfates