travel-size youth or dare™ multi-acid & C serum travel-size youth or dare™ multi-acid & C serum
WHAT IT IS
We C your future & it’s lookin’ bright. This potent double shot of vitamin C plus glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid & apple extract brightens, exfoliates & hydrates for revived younger-looking skin. Take the dare – & take it with you, now in on-the-go travel size.
WHAT IT DOES
- has two types of vitamin C (including L ascorbic acid & k3 vita c) known to help promote collagen production & reduce the appearance of fine lines
- glycolic acid lightly exfoliates which means that skin looks brighter, smoother & prepped for absorbing the other skinvigorating ingredients
- hyaluronic acid & apple extract hydrate and plump skin’s appearance
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- apply 1-2 pumps onto clean skin morning or night. don’t forget your SPF if you apply in the AM!
- alternate use with knockout to get the benefits of different acids
It’s potent, not pungent! This addresses our top skin concerns (fine lines, texture, dullness) in just one pump.
CONSUMER PANEL RESULTS*
- 96% said skin's surface looked & felt smoother
- 93% said their skin looked brighter, more even & healthier in 1 week
*based on a consumer panel study
Like it, love it, want some more of it? upgrade to full-size
- hyaluronic acid: natural humectant to help plump and hydrate skin
- glycolic acid: to help expedite cell turnover for smoother, brighter skin
- phytic acid: extracted from rice brain, rich in antioxidants
- apple extract: known to increase skin hydration after only 30 minutes
- dermatologist tested
- clinically proven to brighten & hydrate skin over time
net 10 mL / 0.34 Fl. Oz.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, ascorbic acid, ethoxydiglycol, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, glycerin, aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate, glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, phytic acid, plankton extract, sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol.