Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation
WHAT IT IS
Too many glasses of rose? Clay will save the day! This oil-free, vegan, matte liquid foundation will breathe life back into your skin.
WHAT IT DOES
- Instant full coverage
- Matte finish & oil control
- Cake free & comfortable formula
- Lasts without creasing or settling in lines
- Amazonian clay helps balance your complexion
- Part of the Amazonian Clay Collection
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- Dispense a dime size amount of foundation to the back of your hand
- Pick up a small amount using the buffer™ airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush (sold separately)
- Sweep onto skin in light, circular motions, starting at the center of the face and blending outward
It's a full-coverage foundation that's so easy to apply-- you can't mess it up!
- Amazonian clay: nature's most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
- Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
- Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
- Dermatologist tested
- Tarte 12-hour power™
- oil free
1.7 Fl. Oz. /50 mL
Active ingredients (all shades): Titanium dioxide 6%, zinc oxide 3%
All Shades Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, water/aqua/eau, dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, zinc oxide (CI 77947), butylene glycol, mica, dimethicone, silica, aluminum hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, hexyl laurate, hexylene glycol, kaolin, lysine, magnesium chloride, nylon-12, nylon-12 fluorescent brightener 230 salt, phenoxyethanol, phytantriol, polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, potassium chloride, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium hyaluronate, stearic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, zinc chloride. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).