smooth operator ™ Amazonian clay tinted pressed finishing powder smooth operator ™ Amazonian clay tinted pressed finishing powder
WHAT IT IS
A tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.
WHAT IT DOES
- silky, featherlight powder
- keeps skin hydrated & balanced with matte finish
- wear solo as a sheer complexion corrector
- can also be worn to set & enhance makeup
- dermatologist tested
- oil-free & fragrance-free
- Amazonian clay: nature's most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
- vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
- vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
- mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- Can be worn alone for light coverage, or over foundation to mattify and set your perfect soft-focus finish.
- Use the included sponge for targeted applications and on-the-go touch-ups.
Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients and country of origin.
11g/ .39 oz
All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).