gingerbread whipped body butter gingerbread whipped body butter
WHAT IT IS
Show dry winter skin a lil’ TLC with fan-favorite cake butter formula in a limited-edition gingerbread scent!
WHAT IT DOES
- ultra-luxe, fluffy texture is triple whipped making it lightweight & airy
- infused with essential fatty acids for noticeably softer & smoother skin
- absorbs instantly for immediate nourishment & relief of dry, tight skin
- Encapsulated fragrance spheres of warm, spiced gingerbread burst onto skin, releasing the home-baked scent all day long!
- dermatologist tested
- sweet almond oil: reduces appearance of uneven skin tone
- shea butter: high concentrations of fatty acids & vitamins that soften, condition, tone, and soothe skin
- orange peel oil: brighten & soothes
- macadamia oil: rich in monounsaturated fats & vitamin E to moisturize
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- apply one small scoop to freshly cleansed skin, giving a little extra love to dry spots like your legs, knees, & elbows
- this formula sinks into skin in seconds, so there’s no need to wait around in your towel…but if that’s your vibe, we won't tell!
Please refer to the ingredient list on product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients.
net wt 300 g / 10.58 Oz.
Made in Thailand.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, ethylhexyl stearate, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, isononyl isononanoate, glycerin, fragrance/parfum, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, polysorbate 60, benzotriazolyl dodecyl p-cresol, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, carbomer, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate se, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool, palmitic acid, phenoxyethanol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, vegetable oil/olus/huile végétale, xanthan gum, yellow 6 (CI 15985), yellow 5 (CI 19140).