travel-size knockout 10% acid complex serum travel-size knockout 10% acid complex serum
WHAT IT IS
5-in-1 AHA serum with 10% glycolic & lactic acid blend for more youthful-looking skin!
WHAT IT DOES
- retexturizes, brightens, hydrates, helps improve appearance of firmness & minimizes the look of pores
- infused with Coenzyme 10, known for promoting collagen production while vegan squalane moisturizes & aloe soothes
- formulated at the ideal acid pH level of 3.7 so it’s gentle on all skin types
- no synthetic fragrances & dermatologist tested
- at night, apply 1-2 drops to clean, dry skin before applying moisturizer
in a consumer panel study after 2 weeks of use:
- 100% said their skin looks more radiant
- 96% said:
- pores appear noticeably smaller
- their skin looks more youthful
- their skin’s tone & texture look improved
- their skin looks hydrated
- it doesn’t strip skin of moisture
*based on a clinical study of 31 participants
- glycolic acid: deeply exfoliates & repairs look of dull, congested skin for a visibly radiant, healthier-looking complexion
- lactic acid:hydrates & gently exfoliates, promoting cellular renewal for younger, plumper-looking skin
- vegan squalane: known for hydrating, retaining moisture & enhancing elasticity
- coenzyme 10: helps promote collagen production & skin firmness while hydrating & soothing
- aloe: antioxidant & vitamin-rich to help soothe
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
Please refer to the ingredient list on product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients.
net 8 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz.
Made in USA.
Water/Aqua/Eau, glycolic acid, lactic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium hydroxide, propanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, hydroxyacetophenone, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylhydroxamic acid, sclerotium gum, squalane, limonene, sodium carbonate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, ubiquinone, disodium phosphate, polysorbate 60, sodium phosphate.