shape tape™ pore & prime balm shape tape™ pore & prime balm
WHAT IT IS
Fine lines? Pores? Never heard of 'em. This vegan, can't-believe-it's-not-silk primer helps makeup glide on smoother, quicker & and more evenly. Plus, it comes in an on-the-go compact with a sponge!
WHAT IT DOES
- creamy, lightweight formula easily blends into skin to blur imperfections – a little goes a long way!
- smooths & minimizes appearance of pores & fine lines
- formulated with vitamin E to help keep skin nourished
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
swirl, press, blur! Apply a small amount on clean, dry skin using fingers or the accompanying sponge to areas where you want to blur or smooth imperfections. Swirl fingers or sponge on the balm & gently pat product into skin to minimize appearance of fine lines & pores or to help smooth uneven texture (a little goes a long way). Then, apply foundation as you normally would.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Once you feel this formula, you’ll know why – it’s super sensorial & a little goes a long way!
CONSUMER PANEL RESULTS*
- 97% said it did not leave a sticky residue
- 100% said surface of skin felt smoother & softer
- 100% said it felt lightweight
- 100% said it blended easily into skin
- Immediately after foundation:
- 100% said it helped foundation apply more evenly
- 100% said it did not affect the color of foundation
- 97% said surface of skin was improved for smoother makeup application
- 97% said it helped foundation blend quicker
- 97% saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines after applying foundation
- After 1 week of use:
- 100% said it prepared skin for makeup application
- 97% said it helped their makeup look better
- 97% said it instantly blurred imperfections
- 94% said it helped minimize the appearance of pores
- 94% said it helped control oil & shine throughout the day
*Based on a consumer perception study conducted immediately after application & after 1 week of use on 34 women
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
- sunflower seed: rich in vitamins A & E to help hydrate & regenerate skin
- dermatologist tested
net wt 9 g / 0.31 Oz.
Ingredients: Dimethicone, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tribehenin, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcrystalline, dimethicone crosspolymer, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, silica, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, alumina, stearalkonium hectorite, mica, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, silica silylate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 6 (CI 15850), iron oxides (CI 77492).