limited-edition lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara limited-edition lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara
A cult-classic, best-selling mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes & conditions – now in a limited-edition, super ‘grammable packaging. #tartedelightWHAT IT DOES
Like a million-dollar pushup bra for your lashes, tarte's iconic mascara stuns in limited-edition sequin packaging. Inside, you’ll find an award-winning formula for naturally defined lashes with a 360° magniLASH wand to curl & separate. Best of all, it indulges lashes with good-for-you ingredients like rice bran, olive esters & vitamin C, helping to soften, nourish & protect with antioxidants.
Wedge wand at the base of lashes & pull out in a zig zag motion to glam up lashes instantly.
- ophthalmologist tested
- safe for contact lens wearers
- dermatologist tested
- 24-hr wear
- 24-hr smudge-proof
- 24-hr flake-free
- clinically proven to volumize, lengthen & curl lashes
- lashes appear 17% longer
- 35% increase in lash curl
*in a clinical study of 33 participants
- olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
- rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
- carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
- provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
- mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline
- vitamin C: antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients and country of origin.
net 7 mL / 0.24 Fl. Oz.
Water/Aqua/Eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanediol, chlorphenesin, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).
Manufactured in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan. Sleeve made in China.
- mineral oil
- sodium lauryl sulfates