travel-size face tape™ foundation travel-size face tape™ foundation
WHAT IT IS
A full-coverage foundation without the full feel!
WHAT IT DOES
- nourishing, natural matte finish never looks dry
- tape technology™ helps smooth & blur appearance of pores, lines & wrinkles
- covers redness, age spots & blemishes
- transfer-proof, waterproof & sweatproof
- plays best with shape tape™ concealer
Based on a consumer perception study:
- 100% said it helped minimize the look of pores
- 100% said it covered dark spots, redness & imperfections
- 97% said it helped skin look smoother
- 97% said it felt comfortable & gentle on skin
- 94% said it made skin look natural & healthier
- 94% said it felt nourishing
- dermatologist tested
- snow mushroom: helps hydrate, reduce inflammation & brighten
- apple fruit extract: rich in antioxidants to help protect against free-radicals
- hyaluronic acid: delivers moisture, firmness & suppleness
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- dispense 1-2 pumps of foundation to back of hand
- lightly dab onto skin using clean fingertips
- use damp shaper sponge to blend from the center of the face outwards
net 10 mL / 0.338 Fl. Oz.
Made in Korea.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, glycerin, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, cyclomethicone, sorbitan isostearate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, fragrance/parfum, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, hydroxycitronellal, geraniol, amyl cinnamal, linalool, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, 1,2-hexanediol, tremella fuciformis (mushroom) extract, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).