A 2-in-1 complexion sponge for quick concealing and contouring.
read more >
< read less
Product performance: Get your quick beauty fix with this all-in-one quickie blending sponge. It effortlessly applies cream concealers, foundations and contouring formulas and is ideal for blending the multi-tasking shape tape contour concealer without creasing into fine lines. For natural, buildable coverage, apply the soft sponge wet or dry, using the larger domed side to cover redness, discolorations and uneven skin tone. The opposite precision tip can mask acne and dark spots, while blending around smaller areas of the face, like the nose, brow bone and undereye. You can also use it to blend out your contour and highlight, pressing the tapered side along angles of the face to mimic shadow and light. Designed for quick, mess-free applications, this versatile, travel friendly sponge is durable and washable so you can use it again and again for an effortless, everyday look.
This all-in-one blending sponge effortlessly applies cream concealers, foundations and contouring formulas and is ideal for blending the multi-tasking shape tape contour concealer
(sold separately) for full coverage and contouring.
To Cover & Perfect
1. Dot concealer directly over blemishes, dark spots or other imperfections and use the narrow, tapered side of the sponge to dab and blend.
2. To cover redness or uneven skin tone, apply concealer directly onto skin and blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge.
3. To offset the look of dark circles, trace concealer onto undereye area in a "triangle of light" formation and blend using the narrow side of the sponge.
To Contour & Highlight
1. Trace concealer in light, thin lines directly onto areas you want to highlight and contour, such as the cheekbones, forehead, chin and nose.
2. Use the narrow, pointed side of sponge to blend formula into skin in the direction of the lines you traced. The larger, domed side can be used to soften any harsh lines.
3. Wear concealer 1-2 shades darker for creamy contouring and 1-2 shade lighter as a luminous highlighter.
tarteist™ tip: For light, natural coverage, apply the sponge dry. For fuller coverage, you can use water or a setting spray to dampen the sponge.
Manufactured in Malaysia. Assembled in Japan.
formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten