holiday gift guide: the color savant
The holidays are here…and you’re still gift shopping?
First, relax. Then shake off that last-minute pressure, we’ve got you covered. We’ve tapped some of the keenest shoppers and most creative people we know in order to put together these unique gift guides filled with presents that are sure to please everyone on your list!
who: Jenna Daunais, tarte creative marketing manager
claim to fame: In 6th grade she got a paper route so she could buy fashion magazines because her mom said she had to be seventeen to read Seventeen. Today Jenna has STACKS of all the beauty & fashion magazines you could dream of on her desk & her favorite thing in the world is to come into the office in the morning (hot chai in hand) and see what’s new in the world of color & design. Her current obsession: tarte talk on pinterest.
her gift list:
1. cheek stain in blushing bride: ”For my mom. This is her favorite cheek stain. It’s a gorgeous deep dusty, plumy rose and it looks amazing on her.”
2. Anslem Reyle “UNTITLED” paint and monochromatic foil installation: ”This is what I am wishing for. Key word ‘wishing’. I love art and this is the dream piece.”
3. butter LONDON nail polish in yummy mummy: “My sister has two (adorable) little ones that keep her super busy so weekly mani pedis are just not possible. This is the prefect nude — plus, butter LONDON products are formulated without formaldehyde, toluene, DBP or parabens, which she & both appreciate.”
4. WEN by Chaz Dean winter vanilla mint cleansing conditioner: ”I gave my little brother a sample of WEN that I got from a QVC event and now he’s hooked — it’s always in his gym bag. This seasonal edition smells like candy canes!”
5. Whiskey Stones: ”The perfect host gift. Whiskey stones are odorless and tasteless cubes of solid soapstone that will chill your liquor without diluting it. unlike ice. Add them to your favorite libation and get the party started!”
6. Phillip Keel’s simple diary: “Simple diaries are not your average diaries. Everyday you’re prompted to answer a thought provoking inspired question. I love to do my daily entry with my morning latte to get a creative kick start to the day.”
7. puppy houndstooth bow tie collar: ”My dog Fast Eddie is one of tarte’s resident office pups. Since he works with me in the creative department, he definitely needs to dress the part. I am getting him this green houndstooth bow tie to wear to the office in the new year.”
Check out the tarte office pups on our Pinterest page. They are SO cute!