Posts tagged Alexander Wang
With the arrival of fall fashion, we’re putting away our summer neons and busting out our favorite shades for autumn: jewel tones. From to amethyst, to sapphire, to emerald, jewel-like colors instantly make us feel glamorous and alluring. We’ll be rocking pieces like these from now through New Year’s.
From left to right: 3.1 Phillip Lim peplum top, Elle Macpherson Intimates lace and mesh briefs, Christian Louboutin heels, Jil Sander satin bomber, T by Alexander Wang skirt, Thierry Lasry sunglasses, Current/Elliot corduroy jeans, Zero+MariaCornejo dress, Oscar de la Renta tassel earrings and Sara Designs woven wrap watch.
No worries, darlings, Mimi is the blogger who will save chic Christmas…or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa. (I’m très P.C.) Well, I’m playing Not-So-Secret Santa and giving you all you need to don truly gay apparel this Jingle Bell season.
1. You are Ebenezer Scrooge if this Isaac Mizrahi Two-Tone Velvet pump does not make you absolutely giddy. That eggplant on crimson is sartorially sinful.
2. I love Corpus’ Velvet Moto jacket because it puts a casual edge on this typically evening fabric. VroomVroomVelvet!
3. A.Wang has done it again with this perfect tough/soft-chic Velvet&Leather jacket
4. This Foley+Corinna Velvet Trim vest is the supreme style for the Tartelette just dabbling in the fabric. I’d amp up the sexy factor with sizzling liquid leggings.
5. Joie Velvet leggings
6. Nothing combats velvet’s “Old Granny” rep like this Free People micro-mini with its funky paisley print!
7. Gryphon Velvet Smoking Jacket
8. The patent and velvet on these Silver Way Oxfords is the best unexpected combo since Chrismukkah.
9. Who better to up the chic ante of the dreaded velvet headband than Mr. Jacobs? This Marc by Marc Jacobs Velvet Bow Headband is the perfect quirky touch to traditional Holiday fashions.
10. BCBG Max Azria Velvet Romper
Ok, Tartelettes, no more velvet vexing! It’s time for you to deck the halls with boughs of chicness